Director / Trainer Assessor
- Associate Diploma Engineering (Mining)
- 1st Class Mine Managers Certificate
- 2nd Class Mine Managers Certificate
- 3rd Class (Deputy) Certificate
- Certificate IV in Training & Assessment
Jason has a strong background in longwall management, having over 25 years experience in NSW and QLD coal mines, including operational and relocation projects. Jason is statutory qualified, having obtained his 1st Class (Mine Manager), 2nd Class (Undermanager) and 3rd Class (Deputy) Managers Certificates. Jason also holds high level risk management and incident investigation qualifications providing additional skills for the development of safety systems and procedures.
His background in emergency preparedness includes Mines Rescue and the development/audit of mine emergency systems. Jason is an accomplished trainer/assessor, conducting various onsite training in specialised topics.
- Telephone: +61 7 4969 3900