- Bachelor of Mining Engineering (Hons)
- Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical)
- 1st Class Mine Managers Certificate
- 2nd Class Mine Managers Certificate
- 3rd Class (Deputy) Certificate
- Certificate IV Assessor & Workplace Trainer
Richard is a degree qualified mining and mechanical engineer with 25 years experience in the coal mining industry. Richard has a varied background in operational and technical roles, including mine planning, contract management, mine ventilation and production management positions. Richard has 1st Class, 2nd Class & 3rd Class Mine Manager's Certificates, allowing him to act in a statutory capacity as Mine Manager, Undermanager and Deputy. He is also on the Board Of Examiners for all 3 levels of Mine Managers Examinations. Richard also has qualifications and extensive experience in risk management, incident investigation, and training & assessment. He has provided systems development and risk management for clients including procedure development, implementation, and review & audit functions.
- Telephone: +61 7 4969 3900