This handbook provides students with the relevant information they need when undertaking training and assessment activities with PIMS Training. It outlines the policies, procedures and systems that are in place to provide a safe and suitable learning environment and to optimise your learning experience.
- Student Responsibilities
- Mobile Phones
- Drugs & Alcohol
- Plagiarism & Cheating
- Workplace Health & Safety (WHS)
- Access & Equity
- Discrimination & Harrassment
- Special Consideration / Failure To Provide Assessment Material
- Recognition Of Qualifications From Other Rtos
- Access To Records
- Recognition Of Prior Learning
- Language, Literacy And Numeracy Assistance
- Absenteeism / Withdrawal From Course
- Not Yet Competent Results
- Payments, Cancellations & Refunds Policy
- Marketing & Advertising
- Breaches Of Procedure
- Complaints & Appeals
- Quality Assurance
- Guarantee Of Services
Once you have chosen the course that best suits your needs, give us a ring to make a booking. If you have any general enquiries or specific needs, please let us know during the booking process so that we can address them. Upon confirmation of your booking, you will be given various information including course details, payment policies, course requirements and any other information relevant to your training program.
Accepted Methods of Payment are:
- Purchase Order for approved creditors. Purchase orders are to be sent to email@example.com at least 5 business days prior to the start of the course or upon booking (if the booking is made less than 5 days prior to course). Receipts will be issued upon remittance.
- EFTPOS. Card details need to be provided upon booking into the course. Payment must be made at the start of the course on Day 1. Receipts will be issued upon payment.
Payment of fees is required either upon commencement of the course (for EFTPOS) or within 30 days (for approved creditors). No statements or certificates shall be issued until fees have been paid in full, and a USI has been provided.
Cancellations & Refunds
If PIMS Training cancels or reschedules a course, students can terminate their booking with a full refund or transfer their booking to any future available date for that course, whichever they prefer.
Once a course has commenced, no refund is available to students who leave or withdraw from the course before its completion, unless they can provide a medical certificate or proof of extreme personal hardship.
If a student or client gives at least 3 business days notice to cancel a booking, they will not be charged. Alternatively, any paid monies can be held in credit towards future bookings. However, if a student or client fails to give at least 3 business days notice to cancel a booking or fails to attend a course, full payment will be required.
Contact PIMS Group Today
To discuss options, view the facility or make a booking.