The engineering workshop in Moranbah offers a range of experience in the mining industry as well as on the road. Our technicians can not only service and repair your 4wheeled drive, repair a crack on a heavy road vehicle but will also rebuild underground diesel engine systems and provide mine site compliance inspections.
Call us now, We give a truck!
Mine Site Compliance Inspections
Including but not limited to..
All BMA mine sites
Peabody open-cut and underground mine sites
Eagle Downs Coal Mine
“Born and bred locals servicing Moranbah and the Coalfields for 8 years“
Services & Repairs
- Passenger vehicles
- Private & Fleet owned vehicles
- Light & Heavy Road Transport Vehicle
- Equipment structural repairs
- Crack repairs & upgrades
- Air conditioning & repairs
- Mine Compliance repairs & upgrades, ie; elevated light bars, beacons, warming systems, electrical upgrades
“Providing over 100 years experience from our team
of diesel fitters, boilers makers and motor mechanics”
Underground Diesel Engine Systems
- Machine rebuilds, as per AS3584:3.
According to AS2958.1, including Approved Brake Testing Competencies for;
- AURKTB002 – Analyse and Evaluate Faults in Wheeled Mobile Plant Braking Systems
- AURLTB002 – Analyse and Evaluate Faults in Light Vehicle Braking Systems
- AURHTB005 – Analyse and Evaluate Faults in Heavy Commercial Vehicle Braking Systems